The SANS Holiday Hack 2018 was my second attempt at a SANS Holiday this time having more time and an additional year of experience in Cyber Security (including a great SANS course SEC575 and GMOB certification).
I am please to announce that I completed all 10 objectives:
The answers and details of how I got there are explained in the following posts:
- Objective 1: Orientation Challenge
- Objective 2: Directory Browsing
- Objective 3: de Bruijn Sequences
- Objective 4: Data Repo Analysis
- Objective 5: AD Privilege Discovery
- Objective 6: Badge Manipulation
- Objective 7: HR Incident Response
- Objective 8: Network Traffic Forensics
- Objective 9: Ransomware Recovery
- Objective 10: Who Is behind It All
The talks at the conference were all brilliant and I even let the family join in when we navigated the Google Ventilation Shafts, before we got the maps….